Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
From Reynolds Kitchen.
- 4 fresh salmon steaks or 4 tuna steaks
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high. Make drainage holes in a sheet of Reynolds Wrap Release Non-Stick Foil with a large grilling fork; set aside.
- PLACE salmon steaks in a shallow dish. Combine teriyaki sauce, honey, vinegar, ginger, sesame oil and red pepper flakes; reserve ½ cup for basting. Pour remaining marinade over fish, turn to coat both sides. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- REMOVE fish from marinade. Discard marinade.
- PLACE foil sheet with holes on grill rack with non-stick (dull) side towards food; immediately place salmon on foil.
- GRILL 3 to 5 minutes on each side in covered grill or until fish flakes when tested with a fork, brushing with marinade after turning.