Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Ginger Teriyaki Beef Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add ginger and veggies, cook and stir 5 minutes until tender-crisp.
- Add beef and cook/stir 3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Stir in teriyaki sauce until well mexed and heated through.
- Serve with cooked rice or noodles.
Quick and delicious! It had a suprising amount of flavor from the relatively few seasonings and was great served over rice.
I picked this recipe out for my DH to make for us on a busy work night.
The night before I chose to marinade the beef so when he came home from work he could just whip it up in no time at all.
We loved this recipe and how easy it was to make.
This is another great recipe to make on a busy work night with a great turn out.
Very tasty and easy stir fry! I used sirloin, and marinated it in the teriyaki for about 40 minutes. I increased everything just a tad, because I had a pound and a half of sirloin and added 2 cloves of minced garlic. Otherwise, I followed the directions, although I was tempted to add some mushrooms! Everyone loved it. Made for Zaar 123 Tag! Thanks for sharing.