1/4 Photos of Ginger Teriyaki Beef Stir-Fry
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add ginger and veggies, cook and stir 5 minutes until tender-crisp.
- 3Add beef and cook/stir 3 minutes or until cooked through.
- 4Stir in teriyaki sauce until well mexed and heated through.
- 5Serve with cooked rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Teriyaki Beef Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.2
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 102.8 mg
- Sodium 2861.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 37.5 g