- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, slices
- 1⁄2 cup green beans, cut
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 3⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 lb beef sirloin flank steak, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add ginger and veggies, cook and stir 5 minutes until tender-crisp.
- Add beef and cook/stir 3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Stir in teriyaki sauce until well mexed and heated through.
- Serve with cooked rice or noodles.