1/1 Photo of Ginger-Tea Lemonade
Love tea and love lemonade! This combines the two with ginger, another favorite! Recipe courtesy Giada De Laurentiis Show: Giada at Home, Episode: Dig in for a Cause
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups water
- 3 black tea bags (I always use decaf)
- 1 1/3 cups ginger simple syrup (recipe below)
- 2/3 cup fresh lemon juice (from about 3 lemons)
- 1 cup sparkling water or 1 cup club soda, chilled
- 2 cups ice
- lemon slice, for garnish, option
Ginger Simple Syrup
- 1In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil over high heat. Remove the pan from the heat and add the tea bags. Stir and allow the mixture to cool to room temperature, about 20 minutes. Remove the tea bags and discard. Add the Ginger Simple Syrup, lemon juice, and sparkling water.
- 2Put the ice in a large pitcher. Pour the lemonade mixture over the ice. Garnish with lemon slices and serve.
- 3To make Ginger Simple Syrup:.
- 4In a small saucepan, over medium heat, combine the sugar, water and ginger. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved, about 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and allow the syrup to cool, about 20 minutes. Strain before using.
- 5Yield: 1 1/3cups.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger-Tea Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (1603 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 50.9 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black tea bags