Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 mins
- 1 lb sugar snap pea
- 10 ears baby corn, cut in half on the diagonal
- 1⁄4 cup chinese rice wine or 1⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- Bring a big pot of water to a boil over high heat; add in sugar snap peas and baby corn; cook until peas are bright green and tender-crisp, about 1 ½ minutes.
- Drain and rinse with cold water, drain again and set aside.
- Make the sauce: combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; stir until sugar dissolves; set aside.
- Place a stir-fry pan over high heat until hot; add in oil, swirling to coat sides of pan.
- Add in garlic and ginger; cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 15 seconds.
- Add in sugar snap peas, baby corn, and sauce; stir-fry for 1 minute to heat through.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve.