This is a delicious way to cook cauliflower. I like mine crisp so I do not steam it before stir frying however if you like it cooked more steam for 5 minutes before stir frying it
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium cauliflower, broken into 1 1/2" florets
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons lite olive oil (or other oil)
- 1 tablespoon ginger, peeled,minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 scallions, minced
- 1/4 cup chicken or 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch (optional)
- 2 tablespoons water (optional)
- 1Mix cauliflower with 1 tbsp soy sauce & have the sugar stirred into the soy.
- 2Turn wok or large skillet to high heat, add oil, and when it starts smoking add ginger and garlic for about 15 seconds Turn heat down a little bit but still high.
- 3Add cauliflower and scallions, stir and cook for about 2 minutes.
- 4Add stock, water, oyster sauce and remaining soy sauce Cook for 1 minute.
- 5If you like a thicker sauce add corn starch stir and cook for no more than 1 minute.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Stir fried Cauliflower with Oyster Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.2
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 793.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: