These were so good, they made filling appetizers, the men gobbled them up quickly. The recipe can be doubled or tripled. Point 3.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Freeze steak for 30 minutes for easier slicing.
- 2Trim off fat, then slice across grain into about 25 1/8-x-3-inch strips.
- 3Combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, onion, sugar, garlic and ginger in a large bowl.
- 4Add steak and stir until coated with sauce.
- 5Marinate at room temperature 30 minutes or in refrigerator overnight, stirring occasionally.
- 6Drain and wrap steak strip around each water chestnut, securing with a toothpick.
- 7Arrange rumaki on baking sheet and broil 3 to 4 minutes or until medium-rare.
- 8Arrange on serving platter and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Steak Rumaki
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.2
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 45.5 mg
- Sodium 875.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean sirloin steaks