Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
These were so good, they made filling appetizers, the men gobbled them up quickly. The recipe can be doubled or tripled. Point 3.
- Freeze steak for 30 minutes for easier slicing.
- Trim off fat, then slice across grain into about 25 1/8-x-3-inch strips.
- Combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, onion, sugar, garlic and ginger in a large bowl.
- Add steak and stir until coated with sauce.
- Marinate at room temperature 30 minutes or in refrigerator overnight, stirring occasionally.
- Drain and wrap steak strip around each water chestnut, securing with a toothpick.
- Arrange rumaki on baking sheet and broil 3 to 4 minutes or until medium-rare.
- Arrange on serving platter and serve immediately.