1/5 Photos of Ginger Spice Syrup
A really yummy syrup that can be used for a great drink! Adapted from Bon Appetit magazine(May 2006). Suggested uses for syrup:Place chopped mango or lime along with some mint in a glass. Muddle (mash), add ginger spice syrup, top with club soda or/and drink of choice. For a party, put out bowls of blueberries, chopped kiwi and pineapples, strawberries, etc. Have fun!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring ingredients to a boil on medium high heat, stirring often until the sugar dissolves.
- 2Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat. Cover and let sit about 1 hour to steep.
- 4Strain syrup into a small pitcher; discard the solids in a strainer.
- 5Cover and chill in refrigerator until syrup is cold, about 3 hours.
- 6May be made up to 1 week ahead. Keep refrigerated until using.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Spice Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (895 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 134.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 133.1 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: