1/1 Photo of Ginger Spice Crunchy Granola
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup almonds, sliced or coarsely chopped
- 1 cup dried fruits, if desired (I usually add sweetened dried cranberries)
- 1Heat oven to 275 degrees F.
- 2Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 3Combine brown sugar, orange juice, and molasses in a large pot; stir frequently until sugar is completely dissolved.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and salt.
- 5Add oats, nuts, and spices to brown sugar mixture.
- 6Mix thoroughly until all oats are coated.
- 7Spread onto cookie sheets and bake 40-50 minutes, stirring once, until golden brown.
- 8When granola has cooled completely, add fruits if you wish and store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Spice Crunchy Granola
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.7
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 147.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: