1/5 Photos of Ginger Spice Coffee - Qishr
Ginger coffee hails from Yemen and rivals any flavored coffee that comes from the coffee shops. It is sweetened with sugar and ground ginger is added. I have added other spices that I enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In an ibrik or small saucepan combine all ingredients.
- 2Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- 3Once the coffee stops bubbling, place back onto stove.
- 4top and allow to come to a boil.
- 5Remove from heat and repeat.
- 6Serve in demitasse cups, being sure to allow the coffee to sit for a minute before serving to allow the grinds to fall to the bottom.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Spice Coffee - Qishr
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 18.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: