Missy #2's Note:
Soft and delicious ginger cookies. This was my Mother In Law's recipe. A favorite in our house!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F.
- 2Mix together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves, and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Soften butter or margarine in microwave. Mix it together with molasses and eggs.
- 4Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients. Dough will be very dense.
- 5Pick up tsp sized ball of dough and roll into a ball in your hands.
- 6Roll rounded ball into extra sugar to coat.
- 7Place balls of dough on baking sheet.
- 8Bake at 350 F for 15 minute Cookies may seem crisp when they come out of the oven, but once removed from cookie sheet and stored they should be soft.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Sparklers
Serving Size: 1 (1733 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.0
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 36.1 mg
- Sodium 303.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 2.1 g