Recipe by ChrisMc
One of my mom's recipes - my sister and I used to request this as a snack all the time; actually, that used to be the only way I would eat my vegetables.
Top Review by brokenburner
I guess this just wasn't the type of recipe people around here would go for... it was really easy to make, but some people said it was too watery or that it tasted "so-so." It can't have been underseasoned because I think I used less mayonnaise but kept the other ingredients the same. Thanks for posting.
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried ginger (or 2 tsp fresh ginger, minced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all ingredients well; chill.
- Serve with fresh vegetables for snacking.
- This will keep for several weeks in the refrigerator.
- If using fresh ginger, cut slices perpendicular to the direction of the fibers, then place chucks in a garlic press and crush.