Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posting this to go with the Ginger Chicken.,,or you can use any dipping sauce you like.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced thinly
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Whisk soy sauce, water, sugar, ginger, garlic and oil together in a small bowl. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes for the flavors to mix. Then wisk again.
- Sprinkle with thinly sliced green onion. Use as a dipping suace for Ginger Chicken or any Asian dish.
Very tasty, easy to put together, and something any chef attempting Asian food should know. We would have added a little more sweetness, possibly some honey, but that's an easy adjustment and a matter of personal taste. Made for PAC.
Simple to do in like 2 minutes. I used it for a dipping sauce for fried dumplings. It has a slightly sweet flavor. Next time I will add more fresh ginger. Thanks for posting.