Recipe by Chelsea^_^
This is a yummy Japanese recipe that I love! It's SOO easy to make, and it turns out great! For a variation, replace the salmon fillet with fresh tuna and use somen noodles instead of soba.
- 59.16 ml Japanese soy sauce
- 14.79 ml mirin (Japanese sweet rice wine)
- 14.79 ml ginger, freshly grated
- 16 snow peas, ends trimmed
- 1 red pepper, ends julienned
- 3 spring onions, white stems only, sliced in half
- 2 large square pieces aluminium aluminum foil
- 360 g salmon fillets
- 180 g dried soba noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 225C (440F).
- Mix together the soy sauce, mirin and ginger in a bowl until well combined.
- Arrange the vegetables evenly in the center of each piece of foil and place a salmon fillet on top.
- Spoon equal amounts of the soy mixture over each.
- Fold the foil over the fish and vegetables and seal the parcels (folding the edges together tightly).
- Cook the parcels directly on the oven rack for 15 minutes.
- Cook the soba noodles in boiling water for 4 minutes, drain and place evenly on each serving plate.
- Transfer the fish and vegetables from the foil packets to each bed of noodles and drizzle with the reserved cooking liquid to serve.