Recipe by Miss Annie
A healthy, good tasting entree. The flavors are all nice together. Cook time is approximate, depending on size of fillets and heat.
Top Review by Sue Lau
This was absolutely wonderful! The flavors all blended together perfectly to give the salmon a nice Asian flavor, and the preparation was very simple. I found a bit of marinade left over, so I made a reduction of that and served it over the fish, which pronounced the flavor even more. Fabulous! Thanks, Miss Annie!
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced lemongrass
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 1⁄2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- sesame seeds (to garnish)
- cilantro (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ginger, garlic, lemongrass, cilantro, brown sugar, soy sauce, sake, vinegar, chili sauce and sesame oil.
- Place salmon fillets in mixture and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Add oil to a nonstick saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Add marinated fish and cook until crisp and golden on each side and cooked through.
- To serve, garnish with sesame seeds and cilantro.