A healthy, good tasting entree. The flavors are all nice together. Cook time is approximate, depending on size of fillets and heat.
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced lemongrass
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 1⁄2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- sesame seeds (to garnish)
- cilantro (to garnish)
- Combine ginger, garlic, lemongrass, cilantro, brown sugar, soy sauce, sake, vinegar, chili sauce and sesame oil.
- Place salmon fillets in mixture and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Add oil to a nonstick saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Add marinated fish and cook until crisp and golden on each side and cooked through.
- To serve, garnish with sesame seeds and cilantro.