1/1 Photo of Ginger-Soy-Lime Marinated Shrimp
This recipe courtesy of chef Bobby Flay. This marinade is versatile and can give any seafood or meat a delicious Asian flare!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large shallots, peeled and chopped
- 1 piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped (2-inch piece)
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 lbs large shrimp, shells and tails on
- 1Place shallots, ginger, garlic, soy, lime juice, and sugar in a blender and blend until smooth.
- 2Add the green onion and oil and blend until combined.
- 3Season with black pepper, to taste.
- 4Place shrimp in a large bowl, pour the marinade over, and let marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- 5Preheat a grill to high.
- 6Remove shrimp from the marinade and grill for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes per side.
- 7Serve on brown paper bags, if desired.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger-Soy-Lime Marinated Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.4
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 1678.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 26.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: