Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From 1001 Best Slow Cooker Recipes
- 3 lbs chicken wings, trimmed
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Chinese five spice powder
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Combine all ingredients except green onions and sesame seeds in slow cooker; cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours, draining off the fat after 3 hours.
- Arrange chicken wings on a platter; garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.