4 hrs 20 mins
From the cooking demonstration table at our local grocery store...soooooo good! If using wooden skewers, remember to soak them in water at least 30 minutes before using so they don't burn on the grill. Prep time includes marinade time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2-2 lbs beef top sirloin steaks, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded
- 8 ounces whole mushrooms
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (may need less) or 1/4 cup cooking spray
- 1Cut beef into 1" cubes; trim fat.
- 2Combine marinade ingredients.
- 3(Can use large resealable plastic bag for easy marinading& cleanup) Place beef in marinade, turn to coat; refrigerate 1-4 hrs.
- 4Cut bell peppers into 1" pieces.
- 5Brush/spray peppers and mushrooms with vegetable oil/spray.
- 6Remove beef from marinade and discard marinade.
- 7Alternate beef, peppers, and mushrooms on skewers.
- 8Grill 15-20 minutes over medium grill (approx 375F) to desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Soy Beef Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 750.2
- Calories from Fat 475
- Total Fat 52.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 166.6 mg
- Sodium 630.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 51.1 g