Recipe by peachy_pie
This is a light, fresh dinner, full of protein, vitamins and minerals. Perfect for an after-workout dinner, and super easy to boot.
- 4 white fish fillets
- 800 g mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 4 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 bunch bok choy, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Mix the mushrooms with the soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and half the ginger.
- Place in large baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rub the remaining ginger into the fish fillets and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on top of the mushrooms and return to the oven for 10-15 minutes (this will depend on the thickness of the fillets. They are done when they flake easily with a fork.).
- While the fish is cooking, stir fry the broccoli, bok choy, chilli flakes, sesame oil and soy sauce.
- Serve the fish with the mushrooms and the delicious juice poured over the top and the broccoli stir fry to the side.