Recipe by Chef*Lee
I love roasted veggies, especially mushrooms! I wondered how fresh ginger would taste roasted with mushrooms and it was delicious! I put them all together into a wrap that I hope you enjoy!
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons light flavored olive oil
- 5 1⁄2 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stems removed then sliced (use stems for stock)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 4 thin turkey slices
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- 1 slice swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a mixing bowl; toss around the oil with the mushrooms, ginger, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Place the mix onto a nonstick baking sheet and roast for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, get your tortilla out and put the turkey slices on in a circle pattern then the basil leaves.
- Take the Swiss cheese and cut it in half and put over the basil leaves.
- Place the hot mushrooms out of the oven over the Swiss and that will melt the cheese. Wrap it up and enjoy!