1/1 Photo of Ginger Shiitake Basil Turkey Wrap
I love roasted veggies, especially mushrooms! I wondered how fresh ginger would taste roasted with mushrooms and it was delicious! I put them all together into a wrap that I hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 tablespoons light flavored olive oil
- 5 1/2 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stems removed then sliced (use stems for stock)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 4 thin turkey slices
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2In a mixing bowl; toss around the oil with the mushrooms, ginger, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Place the mix onto a nonstick baking sheet and roast for 8 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, get your tortilla out and put the turkey slices on in a circle pattern then the basil leaves.
- 4Take the Swiss cheese and cut it in half and put over the basil leaves.
- 5Place the hot mushrooms out of the oven over the Swiss and that will melt the cheese. Wrap it up and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Shiitake Basil Turkey Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 647.7
- Calories from Fat 405
- Total Fat 45.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 25.7 mg
- Sodium 1392.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 14.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: