Ginger-Sesame Tofu With Asparagus and Shiitakes
- Combine tamari, vinegar, sesame oil and sugar in mixing bowl, and stir until well blended. Set aside.
- Heat 1 Tbs. canola oil in large wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Add tofu, and stir-fry until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Remove tofu from pan; set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbs. canola oil in same pan. Add asparagus and shiitakes, and stir-fry until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and ginger, and stir-fry until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add reserved tofu and sauce; toss well and heat through. Garnish with sesame seeds, and serve.