1/3 Photos of Ginger & Sesame Marinated Steak
Kozmic Blues's Note:
This is a wonderfully simple marinade that adds a great Asian flavor to steak. This steak is great on its own, or sliced into thin strips and served over a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together ingredients for marinade and pour into a zip lock bag.
- 2Salt and pepper both sides of steak, to taste.
- 3Add the steak to bag and marinate in the fridge for 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- 4Preheat broiler.
- 5(I like to bring the steak to room temperature before I cook it).
- 6Remove steak from bag into a shallow baking dish along with extra marinade.
- 7Cook steak under broiler until done to your liking (about 5 minutes per side for medium rare, 7-8 minutes for closer to medium).
- 8Let steak rest under foil about 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger & Sesame Marinated Steak
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.8
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 111.0 mg
- Sodium 379.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 32.4 g