Recipe by tlt295
This is a great dish to serve either solo or as surf and turf compliment to grilled steaks. I was inspired to come up with this recipe by a similar recipe for grilled asparagus so don't be afraid to use this approach with other items that you might grill.
- 907.18 g jumbo shrimp
- 14.79 ml ginger paste
- 14.79 ml garlic paste
- 29.58 ml sesame oil
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together ginger, garlic, oil, and soy sauce.
- Pour mixture into a large zip top bag. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Marinate shrimp no longer than 15-20 mintues.
- While shrimp is marinating, preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Coat grill grid or grill wok with cooking spray.
- Place shrimp on grill grill and discard unused marinade.
- cook shrimp several minutes on each side or until pink. Do not overcook.