This is a great dish to serve either solo or as surf and turf compliment to grilled steaks. I was inspired to come up with this recipe by a similar recipe for grilled asparagus so don't be afraid to use this approach with other items that you might grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together ginger, garlic, oil, and soy sauce.
- 2Pour mixture into a large zip top bag. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Marinate shrimp no longer than 15-20 mintues.
- 3While shrimp is marinating, preheat grill to medium high heat.
- 4Coat grill grid or grill wok with cooking spray.
- 5Place shrimp on grill grill and discard unused marinade.
- 6cook shrimp several minutes on each side or until pink. Do not overcook.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Sesame Grilled Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 230.0 mg
- Sodium 559.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 31.4 g