Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
I've finally decided to share this recipe with you all. One day, by a miracle I just thought it up. Try it you WON'T be disappointed!!!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 slices bavarian ham
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 4 good quality hamburger buns
- ginger sesame marinade (store bought or home made)
- Pound chicken breast as thin as you want.
- Marinade for two hours.
- Grill breast on barbecue until almost done.
- Finish with a slice of ham and cheese melted.
- Garnish with wasabi mayo and tomato.
This is really a great sandwich. The chicken comes out so tender and juicy. I have made this a few times now and its perfect every time :)