1/2 Photos of Ginger Sesame Asparagus
This is a lovely part of any Asian themed meal, from Fine Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a pot of water to boil, add salt and asparagus and cook for 1 minute.
- 2Remove and rinse asparagus in cold water, drain well on paper towels.
- 3In a small bowl whisk together hoisin, rice wine and sesame oil.
- 4Heat peanut oil in a large skillet.
- 5Add sesame seeds to center of the pan and cook until the seeds are browned, about 5 minutes.
- 6Add ginger and garlic and cook 1 minute.
- 7Add hoisin mixture, asparagus and salt.
- 8Stir often until asparagus is coated and heated through, 1 minute.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Sesame Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.0
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 571.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g