This is a lovely part of any Asian themed meal, from Fine Cooking.
Make and share this Ginger Sesame Asparagus recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a pot of water to boil, add salt and asparagus and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove and rinse asparagus in cold water, drain well on paper towels.
- In a small bowl whisk together hoisin, rice wine and sesame oil.
- Heat peanut oil in a large skillet.
- Add sesame seeds to center of the pan and cook until the seeds are browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add ginger and garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add hoisin mixture, asparagus and salt.
- Stir often until asparagus is coated and heated through, 1 minute.