- 12 large scallops, about 1 pound
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- olive oil
- kosher salt & fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter, ginger and green onion. Heat non-stick pan on high then add 1 tablespoon oil.
- When almost smoking, add half of the scallops and sear on both sides until nicely browned, 1-2 minutes a side.
- When almost finished cooking, put half the ginger butter in the pan and toss scallops until all coated and serve.
- Cook remaining scallops the same way, ya dig?