Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Excellent over chicken, fish, or rice. Makes a great addition to soups, salads, or mashed potatoes.
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced (1.75 oz)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, peeled and minced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil or 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- To make pesto, combine all of the pesto ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse on and off until mixture achieves a uniform consistency.
- Use immediately or store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
I used this recipe to make Mashed Potatoes & Cauliflower With Ginger Scallion Pesto, but I have since used it to make open faced tomato and cheese sandwiches (toasted under the broiler). Delicious with both. Thanks!