A tasty sauce to serve over cooked salmon fillets. Cook salmon your favorite way, grilled, poached, broiled, etc. Might work with chicken breasts or pork chops also,
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 1 tablespoon butter in heavy small saucepan over medium-high heat; add ginger and shallots. Saute until soft, about 5 minutes.
- 2Add wine and vinegar and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer until reduced to 1/3 cup, about 8 minutes. Strain.
- 3Boil cream in heavy medium saucepan until reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Stir into wine mixture. Simmer sauce until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat. Add remaining butter and whisk just until melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Spoon over cooked salmon fillets.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Sauce for Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.2
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 84.9 mg
- Sodium 17.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g