Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy no cook sauce for serving with Jamaican Pork Recipe or any Jerk Chicken. This is to serve along side jerk chicken and other grilled meats. I have had this so long I cannot remember where it came from, but it is great!
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream or 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated (more to taste, if desired)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 -3 drops hot pepper sauce
- Mix all ingredients in small bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve with grilled meats as a topping or for dipping. Makes about 1 cup.