Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another dipping sauce for Asian Rice Wrappers!
- 1 cup light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon peeled and grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons superfine sugar (caster)
- Combine soy sauce, ginger and sugar in a bowl.
- Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Cover and let stand at least 15 minutes before serving.
A nice sauce for many things! I used it for sauteed mushrooms and peppers and greens! I will try it over rice next. Thanks CL!
This dipping sauce was a terrific enhancement to the fantastic Rice Paper Wrappers #72048 you posted, Country Lady. I only made half the recipe, but used more than half the ginger, since one of our favorite ingredients. It was just delicious.
This has to be my recipe find of the year! I LOVE this sauce... it is so easy and quick to whip up. When i am pressed for time, i usually just throw a piece of chicken in the oven and then pour this sauce over top...Fantastic!