Recipe by catercow
I LOVE anything with ginger in it (it's most definitely my favorite spice). My boyfriend and I made this as a dipping sauce for a fondue night we had because I am lactose intolerant and needed something to go with the meatballs we had made. Fantastic--probably would make a great marinade as well.
- 118.29 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 59.14 ml red wine vinegar
- 9.85 ml ginger
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 2 scallions, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, and ginger and set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt brown sugar on high, stirring rapidly (do not burn!).
- Add the soy sauce mix and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and pour into a serving dish and garnish with the scallions.