These cookies are to die for!!! I couldn't believe how delicious these were when my aunt made them the other day. If you love ginger snaps give these a try... you will be pleasantly suprised.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream shortening and sugar together.
- 2Add egg and milk, blend well.
- 3Sift in flour and ginger, mixing well.
- 4Knead dough until smooth.
- 5Chill 1 hour.
- 6Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 7Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- 8Roll dough to 1/8 inch in thickness.
- 9Cut in to rounds with cookie cutter.
- 10Bake 10-12 minutes, until golden.
- 11Make sandwiches with two cookies and ginger marmalade.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Sandwich Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.7
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 3.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: