Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These cookies are to die for!!! I couldn't believe how delicious these were when my aunt made them the other day. If you love ginger snaps give these a try... you will be pleasantly suprised.
- Cream shortening and sugar together.
- Add egg and milk, blend well.
- Sift in flour and ginger, mixing well.
- Knead dough until smooth.
- Chill 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Roll dough to 1/8 inch in thickness.
- Cut in to rounds with cookie cutter.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until golden.
- Make sandwiches with two cookies and ginger marmalade.