Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Salmon is my favourite fish. This is an easy recipe, it's quick for the weekday meal and it has lots of flavour.
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 8 slices limes (optional)
- Mix butter, soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add salmon and dot with half the butter mixture.
- Cook about 5 minutes or until browned on one side.
- Turn, dot with remaining butter and cook another 4-5 minutes until salmon flakes easily.
- Garnish with lime slices.
Delicious! This might become my favorite way to cook salmon.
Loved the aromatic flavors. This was really simple to make too. I added more ginger and butter and pierced the meat while it was cooking so the juice could seep through and the kids just loved it. I'm going to try grilling it next.
We loved this recipe. I cooked 2- 5 oz steaks used 3 tbsp butter. Mixed the butter and the spices together early in the day. Pan fried the steaks Mmmm Good