Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I made this in an attempt to copy the wonderful dressing that they use at the sushi bar by my house, Sushi Haru. I could eat their salads all day. I do like my salads salty, so if you prefer, you can lessen the amount of soy sauce to taste.
- 2 tablespoons nut butter (I use sunflower seed butter)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons powdered ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender, or whisk until they reach a desired consistency.
- A serving is approximately 1/4°C.
This was really good - I made it with almond butter and ate it on spinach! Made for PAC Spring '12.