- 1 . set 4 cups water
- 2 . set 2 to 3 inches fresh ginger
- 3 . set 3 tablespoons honey (optional)
- 4 .set dash ground cinnamon (optional) or 4 cinnamon sticks (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel ginger and chop it coarsely.
- Pour the 4 cups of water into a pot, add the ginger and cinnamon (optional) and bring to a boil.
- Turn the heat to low. Add the RawSpiceBar’s Saffron strands, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Uncover, turn heat slightly up and simmer for an additional 5 minutes. Add honey if you like it sweet.
- Strain tea into 4 cups. Serve and enjoy!