1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Boca Pat's Note:
This roast is so good. The glaze is tangy and sweet and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine salt, pepper, garlic pwdr and paprika and rub all over the pork.
- 3Place pork in roasting pan and bake for 1 hr 15 minutes.
- 4In small saucepan heat brown sugar, rum or O.
- 6,butter, mustard, vinegar and ginger; simmer whisking until consistency of jam and reduced to 1/4 cup.
- 7Brush glaze over roast during last 15 minutes of cooking time.
- 8Let stand about 10 minutes before you slice it.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Rum Pork Roast
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.0
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 349.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
bone-in pork roast