Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I am posting this recipe as ideas come to me. I don't want to forget! Feel free to try it and rate it if youare game! Could also use chicken legs, thighs or wings.
- 1 kg pork ribs (I use rack) or 1 kg chicken leg
- 1⁄3 cup ginger marmalade
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 3 stalks green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour over ribs and marinate for 30 minutes.
- drain ribs and grill, basting with marinade, or bake in oven with marinade.
OH MY OH MY OHHHH MYYYYY. I made wings & these are over the top amazing!!!!!!! mAde for Aussie Swap 3/11.