Perfect for the pumpkin season!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs with sugar until mixture is light colored and thick.
- 2Add gelatin and beat to blend well.
- 3Mix in pumpkin puree and spices and chill mixture until it begins to set.
- 4Whip cream into soft peaks; fold into pumpkin mixture.
- 5Pour into 4 to 6 dessert dishes or a large serving bowl.
- 6Chill for 4 hours.
- 7Before serving decorate with crystallized ginger.
- 8Makes 4 to 6 portions.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Pumpkin Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (711 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.9
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 293.0 mg
- Sodium 96.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 9.4 g