- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chicken broth, soy, cornstarch, vinegar, green onion, ginger, and garlic in an 8-inch loaf pan.
- Place pork in pan, turning to coat.
- Marinate at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Roast pork in marinade, basting a couple of times, at 375 degrees for 40 minutes -- or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Transfer to a platter and let stand 5 minutes.
- Serve with pan juices.