Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
Although I have not tried these yet, the recipe looks promising. This is from the Raley's Something Extra winter 2007. Time is an estimate
- Stir together pork, cabbage, green onions, teriyaki sauce and ginger in a medium bowl.
- Place a heaping teaspoon of filling in the center of each pot sticker wrapper. Brush water around the edges and fold up to enclose filling. Press firmly until edges are sealed well.
- To cook, heat 1 tablespoons oil in a large skillet. Place half of pot stickers in a skillet, seam side up. Cook for 2 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown, tipping skillet to evenly distribute oil.
- Add 1/3 cup chicken broth to the skillet; cook, covered, over medium heat for about 8 to 10 minutes until liquid has been absorbed and pork is cooked through.
- Remove from skillet and repeat with remaining oil, pot stickers, and broth.
Very good, DH really likes them but felt they didn't really need the chicken broth. He kept stealing them out of the pan before I added the broth. I made one addition, I added a good sprinkle of crushed chili flakes to the filling for a little kick. I had to use the square wonton wraps, couldn't find the round ones,they worked fine. I would make them again, thanks for posting.
Very more-ish. I served with a dipping sauce of soy sauce, black vinegar and chill oil. Made for ZWT 6