Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very good Pork recipe. Given to me by a friend at work. You will want to make this often.
- 2 lbs cubed pork
- 1 cup chicken bouillon
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 cup soya sauce
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- water, to cover meat
- flour, to roll meat in
- Roll meat in flour and brown.
- Put meat in covered dish that goes in oven.
- Add all other ingredients in dish.
- Add water to cover meat.
- Cook in oven with cover for 1 to 1 1/2hour at 375 degrees.
This recipe is very good,I served it on rice.It would be great for a potluck as it makes a lot.Will make again.