1/2 Photos of Ginger Pineapple Spritzer
Sydney Mike's Note:
Another cool drink from the May 2007 Smoothies & Summer Drinks! A variation of this drink allows for substituting cranberry juice cocktail for the pineapple juice. Preparation & cooking time does not include the 8 or more hours needed to chill the juice in the refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan combine pineapple juice & ginger.
- 2Bring to a simmer, then remove from heat.
- 3Pour into small glass bowl, then cover & refrigerate overnight, or at least 8 hours.
- 4Strain juice mixture & discard ginger.
- 5Gently stir club soda into juice mixture, then serve in glasses over ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Pineapple Spritzer
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: