Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is one of the effects of my experiments. Goes well with salads, or you can stick them on toothpicks along with olives and cheese, or so. The ginger slices are great as well.
- 100 g ginger, peeled and sliced
- 15 heads garlic
- 1⁄4 liter white vinegar
- 1⁄2 liter water
- 1⁄8 liter olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cloves
- 2 teaspoons mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Peel the garlic and cut the larger cloves, so all the pieces are similar size.
- Combine all the ingredients in a pot, and bring them to boiling; cook for just 3 minutes.
- Scald the jars with boiling water.
- Put the garlic with ginger to the jars, and place them thickly.
- Pour some marinade into the jars, so it covers all the garlic.
- Close the jars tightly, and put them upside down for half an hour.
- Store at least two months before opening.