Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this in a community cookbook. I haven't made these yet but they sound delicious! With Fall in the air and Pears in season I thought I would share. I think they would be nice served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 4 large pears, peeled, halved and cored
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger, ground
- Place pears, cut side up in a 13"x9"x2' baking dish.
- Pour orange juice over pears.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar, melted butter and ginger over pears.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 25 min.
- or until pears are tender.