Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made with ginger-infused vodka, this is a very elegant cocktail.
Make and share this Ginger Pear Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 170.09 g vodka (ginger-infused)
- 85.04 g simple syrup
- 85.04 g pear liqueur
- 354.88 ml ice
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 pear, ripe
- 14.79 ml superfine sugar or 14.79 ml granulated sugar
- Chill four martini glasses.
- Peel, core and slice the pear.
- Combine the vodka, syrup, liquer, ice and lime juice in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- Dip the rims of the chilled glasses in the sugar.
- Pour the cocktails and garnish the glasses with pear slices.
This is a fall favorite. Everyone I serve it to loves it. It is beautiful with a thin slice of mini pear in it.