Chef Kate's Note:
Made with ginger-infused vodka, this is a very elegant cocktail.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chill four martini glasses.
- 2Peel, core and slice the pear.
- 3Combine the vodka, syrup, liquer, ice and lime juice in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- 4Dip the rims of the chilled glasses in the sugar.
- 5Pour the cocktails and garnish the glasses with pear slices.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Pear Martini
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: