Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Made with ginger-infused vodka, this is a very elegant cocktail.
Make and share this Ginger Pear Martini recipe from Food.com.
- Chill four martini glasses.
- Peel, core and slice the pear.
- Combine the vodka, syrup, liquer, ice and lime juice in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- Dip the rims of the chilled glasses in the sugar.
- Pour the cocktails and garnish the glasses with pear slices.
This is a fall favorite. Everyone I serve it to loves it. It is beautiful with a thin slice of mini pear in it.