- 6 ounces vodka (ginger-infused)
- 3 ounces simple syrup
- 3 ounces pear liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice
- 1 1⁄2 limes, juice of
- 1 pear, ripe
- 1 tablespoon superfine sugar or 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Chill four martini glasses.
- Peel, core and slice the pear.
- Combine the vodka, syrup, liquer, ice and lime juice in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- Dip the rims of the chilled glasses in the sugar.
- Pour the cocktails and garnish the glasses with pear slices.