1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 15 mins
From Company's Coming.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
- 2Stir; let stand about 1 hour until pears release their juice.
- 3Heat and stir until it comes to a boil.
- 4Cook uncovered, stirring often until pears are mushy.
- 5Cook rapidly, stirring constantly until jam stage is reached. This will take about 55 minutes.
- 6Discard spice bag, skim if needed.
- 7Pour into hot sterilized half pint jars to within 1/4 inch of top. Place sterilized metal lids on jars and screw metal bands on securely. For added assurance against spoilage, you may choose to process in a boiling water bath for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger-Pear Marmalade
Serving Size: 1 (1005 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1904.3
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 494.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.5 g
- Sugars 453.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: