Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From my food preservation group files.
Make and share this Ginger Pear Jam recipe from Food.com.
- Grate pears coarsely. Combine grated pears with sugar, lemon juice, and ginger in large SS pot.
- Bring pear mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 30-45 minutes, or until thickened.
- Stir pectin into 3/4 cup of jam liquid, if desired, and add to jam.
- Cook 3 minutes more.
- Meanwhile prepare jars, lids, canner.
- Fill jars to 1/4-inch headspace, cap, and process 10 minutes.