Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I discovered this recipe on the Food Network and is accredited to Cathy Lowe.
- 6 pears, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into bits
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toss first six ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour into a buttered baking dish.
- Using a fork combine the remaining six ingredients.
- Spoon topping across pears.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.